Friday, January 21, 2011

Week 3

15/01/11 Sewing
I've long term borrowed a sewing machine. I made cushion covers, of which I'm disproportionately proud.

16/01/11 Beer Envy
Not drinking in January seemed like a good idea. Until now.

17/01/11 RPS Battle
Walking through Cuba Mall, when something VERY yellow caught my eye. Nice.

 18/01/11 Movies
An evening at the movies, pre-show obviously taking photos during would be pretty annoying.


 19/01/11 Lunch at Cuckoo
What happens when two people both trying to take a photo a day are in the same place?

 20/01/11 The Black Keys
Not how I intended on hearing them tonight. Sad face

21/1/11 Camera Fail 
Yesterday my camera completely died, & so to not miss a day I turned to my workmate, borrowed his iphone & took a photo of the chickens that have been on my desk since last easter. Not amazing.


No comments:

Post a Comment